RefMet services cover the following fields:
Refractories: Products, applications, installation, lining design
Metallurgy: Process Pyrometallurgy, HT steels/alloys applications & specification.
Training: Refractories introduction seminar, and use of API 936. RefMet are now the authorised local agent for the portfolio of courses by CARMAGEN ENGINEERING INC of New Jersey USA, who offer training related API standards and procedures. For further details of these courses please visit www.carmagen.co
RefMet Services include:
- Materials selection.
- 3rd Party verification.
- Design reviews.
- Preliminary Finite element analysis
- Performance optimisation.
- Systems audits.
- Life cycle performance appraisals
- Safety/Risk analyses
- Selection of suppliers/contractors.
- Shutdown supervision
- Preparation of RFQ’s.
- Technical analysis of bids.
- Provider/supplier audits.
- Preliminary process studies.
- Forensic failure analysis.
- Expert witness.